Schofthoogte: 60 cm
Gewicht: 35 kg
Ras: Mix of stray dogs
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 10 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: ze negeert ze
Een dikke maand is ze bij ons onze Sheyla, maar wat een schat van een hond! Hier helpt ze de baas mee de takken opruimen.
Sheyla is a big bear! Fluffy angel!
2. Year of birth is approximately beginning of 2017 year
3. Appearance – big dog with a very expressive muzzle. Fluffy. Need brushing.
4. Weight is 35 kg, height is 60 cm, neck circumference 46 cm, chest 60 cm
5. Health-clinically healthy. Chipped, vaccinated.
7. The history of the dog
Sheyla was found after the new year holidays with a scrap of chain around her neck. Later it turned out that she lived with a man who did not care for her. He didn’t feed her and didn’t even build her a kennel. Sheyla was fed by neighbors who even made the kennel for her. They said that before Sheyla that man had already had a dog who died at a young age. So Sheyla came to the foster place. Her previous master was not interested in about her faith. We are looking for a good new home for her, where she will be loved and cared.
8. Food – no food allergies, eats everything that you will give her. Dry food, preserves, dogs snacks
9. Character – very active and friendly dog, tuned to the person, opened, communicative, easy dog.
10. Attitude towards adults – friendly with any person
11. Attitudes towards children – on children were not tested yet. She is a big dog so prefer a family with adult kids or without kids
12. Attitude to other males and females – friendly with all dogs, loves to play with them, just chilling
13. Attitude to cats – normal, no aggression to cats does not show.
14. Attitude to other animals – unknown
15. As she walks on a leash – Sheyla is a very strong dog, but on a leash does not pull. To the leash is accustomed
16. Team – “to Me”, “place” has already mastered, generally easily trained dog. Commands in Russian. Easy training dog.
17. How to ride in a car – good.
18. Can she stay at home alone – unknown. Nowadays dog lives outside. Probably it takes time to get used.
19. Toilet – outside
20. Toys – like every teenager – carries all sorts of rags and soft toys.
21. Wishes by owners -suitable for any family, good if you have already had a dog
22. Wishes on a place of residence – we prefer a house with a garden or the farm