Schofthoogte: 68 cm
Gewicht: 48 kg
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 10 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: unknown
1. This is Rambo. Super hero! Giant dog! Super kind and focused on a person! Now lives in the private shelter.
2. Year of birth is approximately 2014 year.
3. Appearance – half-breed. Wool average. Color: black, white breast, white gloves on paws.
4. Weight is 48 kg, size at withers 68 cm
5. Health – excessively well-fed, limping a little on the front paw (presumably – an old injury).
6. Neutered. Chipped. Vaccinated.
7. History of a dog
Rambo was born in a small village in the suburbs. Unfortunately, some dog owners categorically do not want to sterilize their pets, which regularly bring new puppies. Some are drowned, some are thrown away. In this sense, Rambo was lucky – he was not drowned, he and his sister were simply thrown away. They lived on the street, came to the migrants who work in the local management company. One of these migrants loved dogs and how could he cared about them – as a result, dogs grew very friendly and person-oriented, even though they actually lived on the street. Rambo quickly grew, became big and handsome, but not everyone liked it. A big dog on the street often causes fear. Many complained about him, some even beat him (although Rambo loves everyone all the same). As a result, Rambo was put on a chain in front of the office of the management company, so that he did not run around the village. For quite a long time Rambo regularly worked as a gatekeeper, although sometimes he ran away for a walk. At last, they again paid attention to him and quite seriously – one of the participants of the local hunting organization promised to shoot him. So Rambo got to the private shelter last autumn 2018
8. Food – no allergies have been identified. Eats everything they give (now they give dry food). Loves dog treats.
9. Character – general temperament – active, tied to the owner. Positive. Attractive. Fosued on a person veru much. Big and friendly.
10. Attitude towards adults – friendly with everyone. He likes people very much. Likes to be in a company of a person. Very comunicative. Easy in comunication.
11. Attitude to children – in a family with children over 10 years old.
12. Attitudes towards other males and bitches – To unfamiliar dogs shows interest. May start barking. In case of conflict with another dog for a resource – can give change. Zoo aggression is not. With familiar dogs can easily run in the same area.
13. Attitudes towards cats – unknown, but there is no pronounced aggression (for example, at the moment of entering the shelter a cat ran through it, did not react at all, however, he was at that moment in stress).
14. Attitude towards other animals – unknown.
15. How to walk on a leash – accustomed to the leash. In case of extreme interest in the object, it may begin to pull. With a calm atmosphere – it can also pull the leash, but the conductor hears and pulls off.
16. Does any team know: at the initial stage of training, while sometimes it responds to “sit”. In Russian.
17. How to rides by car: very good.
18. Can he stay at home alone – it is not known, but there are no pronounced destructive inclinations.
19. Toilet – tries to endure before walking, if it has not done so, then it needs it strictly in a certain place of the shelter.
20. Toys – plays, but does not get hung up, frolics on the street.
21. Wishes according to the owners – there are no obvious wishes. Can be considered as a family with children over 10 years old. Adult kids.
22. Wishes at the place of residence – all housing options are considered, but better the house with a garden or farm. The dog is big. Very opened. Big teddy bear on vacation.