Geboortejaar: August 2018
Schofthoogte: 40 cm
Gewicht: 21 kg
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 10 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: unknown
Autorijden: unknown yet
1. This sweet angel named Lara or Larisa. Lives at foster place.
2. Year of birth is approximately: August 2018.
3. Appearance – half-breed. The coat is short. Color: black, white breast.
4. Weight is 21 kg, size at withers is 40 cm (for April 2019)
5. Health – healthy.
6. Sterilized. Chipped. Vaccinated.
7. History of a dog
In the beginning of September 2018, late in the evening someone brought and threw three small puppies into the trash (presumably they were a month) – two girls and one boy. They were noticed, kind people fed them and began to look for where to attach them and as a result there was a distortion for them. It is true by the time when a rescue team was sent out for the puppies, the boy disappeared somewhere and only two girls were left in the trash. The girls were taken away. One of these babies was Lara. Lara and Dora (as the second girl was called) grew up in a house with three adult dogs and another puppy girl named Torres, who was a month older than them. Lara is very playful and active. She likes to rush for a laser pointer, play toys and splash around in bowls of water. Dora and Thores settled down pretty quickly and Lara was very worried about this. Now she turned on all the games, loves to rage and get older dogs, but always hears when asked to calm down. She appreciates the attention and human society. When she sees that they have paid attention to her, she begins to dance and wag her tail. Still lives on the same foster and is very looking for a house. She needs a very good and kind family. Lara deserves it!
8. Food – no allergies have been identified. Eats dry food / canned food. Loves dog treats.
9. Character – general temperament – active, tied to the owner, tipical puppies character.
10. Attitude to adults – alert to strangers, at first acquaintance, coward and with persistent attention can growl. Work is underway on this. Those who have recognized their trust completely.
11. Attitude to children – in a family without small children because she feels not comfortable in their society (noises too high), able to stay with adult kids
12. Attitudes towards other males and bitches – she is afraid of unfamiliar dogs, in case of an attack, if possible, she will try to escape, otherwise she will defend herself (try to defend, too small for defending)
13. Attitudes towards cats – Unknown.
14. Attitude towards other animals – unknown. Shows no interest to birds
15. How to walk on a leash – accustomed to the leash. In case of extreme interest in the object or strong fear, it may begin to pull. With a calm atmosphere – walks obediently ahead of the person.
16. Does any team know: knows the “sit” command in Russian
17. How to drive by car: unknown.
18. Can she stay at home alone – yes, she can, good if you have a dog for a company. She needs toys to deal with
19. Toilet – in the process of schooling. At home she only needs a diaper.
20. Toys – she likes to play, frolics on the street.
21. Wishes for owners – to a family without small children. It is desirable that the owners can pay lots of attention to her
22. Wishes at the place of residence – all housing options are considered. Will be focused on her master forever