Schofthoogte: 45 cm
Gewicht: 20 kg
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: goed
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: goed
Houding tov volwassenen: Goed. Yalta is een mensgerichte hond en wordt graag aangehaald. Als er visite komt zal ze eerst blaffen, maar zoekt dan snel toenadering.
Houding tov kinderen: Goed. Yalta is gewend aan jonge kinderen en is bijzonder vriendelijk met hen. Ze speelt er ook mee, samen aan iets trekken vindt ze leuk. Ze zal altijd het voorwerp loslaten voor het kind.
Houding tov andere honden: Yalta voelt zich heel goed thuis in gezelschap van honden die ze goed kent. Naar vreemde honden zal ze aanvankelijk blaffen maar als snel mee spelen. Dat gaat er soms op het oog wat ruw aan toe, maar nooit gemeen.
Houding tov katten: Goed. Ze leeft nu met 10 katten en speelt graag met ze.
Kan alleen zijn: Ze is eigenlijk nooit alleen omdat er altijd andere dieren om haar heen zijn. Als ze in de bench moet blijven neemt ze iets om op te kauwen (kleed o.i.d.); dus afleiden met iets om op te kauwen is wenselijk.
Autorijden: Goed. Wel wil ze graag voorin bij je komen zitten.
Gezondheid: Yalta is gevaccineerd, gechipt, gesteriliseerd en heeft een dierenpaspoort.
Voorkeur woonomgeving: Een huis met afgesloten tuin zou ideaal zijn – lekker rennen en ravotten; ze heeft nog zo veel energie.
Voorkeur adoptanten: Yalta past heel goed in een gezin waar veel reuring is; ze houdt van beweging en geluiden om zich heen en doet graag mee. Ze is gek op speeltjes, maar het leukste is spelen met kinderen, andere honden en katten.
1. This young ship dog named Yalta
2. Year of birth is approximately: 2017
3. Appearance – half-breed, shepherd mix, wool is short, soft. Color: gray with tan.
4. Weight is 20 kg, height is 45 cm
5. Health – clinically healthy. Vaccinated, chipped.
6. Castration / Sterilization: sterilized.
7. The history of the dog
Yalta was picked up at the railway station in the beginning of winter, where a crowd of schoolchildren’s scared her, throwing her snowballs. I stopped this and took her home. The dog was in terrible stress. A week lay, buried in a corner, and did not react to anything. Was very exhausted, the pads on the paws all cracked from the frost and bleed. She trembled at her outstretched hand. When I tried to stroke, I fell into a stupor and stiffened. Have handed over all analyzes on viruses, all is pure or clean. The dog is swollen. Vaccinated by age, the passport has all the marks.
Now Yalta lives in my house with other dogs. The girl thawed, she learned to believe a man, very affectionate, loves to cuddle, man-oriented. Yalta, like all the girls, is jealous, although it does not conflict with anyone! Friendly to all people, their own, other people’s, no difference, loves everyone and climbs in cuddling. If a stranger enters the site, it can pester a minute, but then jumps to cuddle. Gained weight.
Yalta three months lived on overexposure with a child of 2 years, affectionate and playful, the attitude is excellent. By negligence can dump and play, not harsh, draws toys with a child, but always gives, you can safely recommend in a family with young children. Video attached.
8. Nutrition – allergies are not present, eats drying of premium class, likes to beg and spoil from the table, dog treats are also very fond.
9. Character – general temperament – very active, very person-oriented, trustful, affectionate.
10. Attitude towards adults – friendly with all people, their own, others, no difference, loves everyone and climbs in cuddling. If an alien enters the site, it can pester a minute, but then jumps to cuddle.
11. Attitude towards children – is able to be recommended in a family with children.
12. Attitude towards other males and females – with dogs perfectly lives in a large team, there are no conflicts with anyone when foreign dogs come into the territory, can bark and guard their territory for the first time, then sniffs and starts to play. The game is active, can grab, but not for evil, just because of age and activity, there are no brakes.
13. Attitude to cats – now she lives in overexposure where there are 10 cats. Aggression does not show, because of interest can run after the cat, but after catching up, begins to play. Excellent relationship.
14. Attitude to other animals – rats are not known, but knowing the nature, everything will be very interesting.
15. As she walks on a leash – on the leash the first 10 minutes of walking pulls, then calms down and goes alongside. She knows the command “come to me” in Russian. Sounds like “Ko Mne!”
16. Does any team know: knows the command-sit, to me, home, give paw in Russian
17. How does she drive in a car – she drives perfectly in a car, does not feel sick, does not vomit, does not let him drool, but it is difficult to sit in one place – she climbs forward to the person.
18. Can she stay at home alone – the dog did not stay at home alone, always with dogs. Does not howl, does not whine, but can chew some things that in accessibility, gobbled up children’s shoes and dolls, anything that badly lies and is not in place. Furniture does not spoil. If it remains in the cage, it can draw in and eat up things that lie on the cage, rug, etc.
19. Toilet – almost accustomed to the street, walking 3-4 times a day outside, sometimes with joy can pee when she meets you. She does not pee in the cage, she once stayed in the cage for 9 hours – she did not write. Tolerates.
20. Toys – toys like very much, gnaws something, gently licks but if there are other dogs, it will be better to be furious with them, and not with toys.
21. Wishes for owners – I see any family for Yalta, with an active lifestyle , many children, many dogs, all this for Yalta is only a plus! Yalta is not suitable for elderly people – they will quickly wear them out, she is a teenager and she needs active walks.
22. Wishes at the place of residence – it is better if it is a private house with a fenced territory, Yalta needs somewhere to put his energy! But if people are ready to walk a lot, then the apartment will do!