Schofthoogte: 62 cm
Gewicht: 35 kg
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 10 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: unknown
1. This is Haydi. Sunny dog. Dog with a stable character, calm nature and kind heart.
2. Year of birth is approximately 2015.
3. Appearance – mix, the dog is large, the coat is of medium length. Color fawn with a black mask on the face.
4. Weight is 35 kg, size at withers is 62 cm.
5. Health – healthy.
6. Sterilized. Chipped. Vaccinated.
7. The history of the dog
She appeared out of nowhere in one of the Moscow courtyards at the beginning of summer 2018…
A large dog in an expensive collar met and saw off people from work, looking everyone in the eyes. Passers-by, hurrying about their business, did not pay attention to it – were there many dogs around, probably on self-walking. The dog behaved very calmly, did not bark, did not jump, did not bother anyone. It seemed that she was just waiting for the owner who had departed for a minute.
But after a while it became clear that the owner of the dog would not come and the expensive collar disappeared somewhere from her neck …
Under the trees behind the playground, Haydi dug a hole in the ground, which became her home. Compassionate people began to feed the unfortunate and asked for the help of volunteers in finding old owners or a new home.
But there were dissatisfied, the dog began to chase and caused her to catch.
It was necessary to urgently take the animal from the street, until the trouble happened. But Haydi disappeared somewhere …
Long searches in the surrounding areas were unsuccessful, until one day Haydi again came to the same courtyard. But it was already a completely different dog – because of its long wanderings, its wool fell, its paws were wounded, it turned into a walking skeleton. Where she was and what was happening to her is unknown, but the dog was scared and lost trust in people. With great difficulty, Haydi was able to catch and place in the shelter.
While the dog was treated and looked for the old owners, more than 4 months passed. The owner was not found, but Haydi again believed people and turned from a tortured skeleton into a stately beauty.
Haydi appreciates human attention! Communicating with people, she doesn’t even pay attention to food – caress and human praise is more important to her than food.
She really needs her home and measured life. A calm Haydi is hard to be the she;ter dog, where there are many other dogs and vanity reigns all the time.
Haydi and her volunteer dreams that she will finally meet her man, to whom she can cuddle and look into her beloved eyes. That more in her life there will be no wandering and uncertainty, but there will be calm confidence in the future.
After all, somewhere there is a person who will become a wizard for Haydi, will give her the warmth of her home and loving heart that she needs so much! Boss, be there! Haydi is waiting!
8. Food – no allergies have been identified. Eats dry food / canned food.
9. Character – general temperament – calm, very fond of people. She puts her muzzle on your knees and can stand like that for hours, obedient and unobtrusive. On the leash is perfect. The main thing for her man. She likes to walk very much.
10. Attitude towards adults – With all people well. Very friendly inspite of her big size. Lovely bear for cuddling
11. Attitude to children – in a family with children over 10 years old.
12. Attitudes towards other males and bitches – With dogs, it is normal, too frisky to stay away because of its calm temperament.
13. Attitudes towards cats – Unknown yet, presumably good. Prefer no cats to avoid misunderstandings
14. Attitude towards other animals – curious, but not touching.
15. How she walks on a leash – she walks on a leash very well, does not pull, constantly in contact with a person.
16. Does any team know: Learns basic teams.
17. How to rides by car: perfect!
18. Whether she can stay at home alone – unknown. In the shelter she lives in the aviary. But we supposed that yes she can because in her she was a domestic pet
19. Toilet – walks 2 times a day (shelter schedul).
20. Toys – is indifferent to toys, is on the street next to a person.
21. Wishes according to the owners – suitable for any family leading a peaceful lifestyle. Perhaps a second dog.
22. Wishes at the place of residence – all the options for living outside the street are considered.