Geboortejaar: January 2019
Schofthoogte: 40 cm
Gewicht: 10 kg
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 7 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: goed
1. This small doggie named El’ka
2. Year of birth is approximately 2019 January
3. Appearance – the coat is medium, fluffy. Color: fawn with a black mask on its face.
4. Weight is 10 kg, size at the withers 40 cm
5. Health – the dog is clinically healthy
6. Sterilized. Chipped. Vaccinated by her age
7. The history of the dog – El’ka was found near a shopping center. She was wet and cold in the pouring rain, she was very weak. Elya endured the course of treatment, became cheerful, and is looking forward to her master. She lives in the private shelter in a private house with small and large dogs and a cat. She gets along with everyone, loves games.
8. Food – no allergies have been identified. Eats dry food / canned food. Loves dog treats.
9. Character – general temperament – active (she is young and very much interested in this world), affectionate, likes to be next to a person, very good with children, unobtrusive, but always there.
10. Attitude to adults – friendly, good with all people, but not the first sight, needs to stay a bit in a company f new people
11. Attitude towards children – good. Perfecrly fiits in a family with children. Loves children.
12. Attitude to other males and bitches – now lives with other dogs and a cat. If a new kind dog appears, she will go to get acquainted, she can play. Connects good. No fears.
13. Attitude to cats – good with cats, she is not interested in cats.
14. Attitude to other animals – curious, but not touched.
15. How to walk on a leash – walks on a leash well.
16. Does any team know: Learns basic teams in Russian
17. How to ride by a car: good.
18. Can she stay alone at home – she stays calmly at home with the dog. It’s good if there are toys to have something to do in the absence of the owners.
19. Toilet – walks 2 times a day, does not always tolerate, learns.
20. Toys – likes to run, play, loves toys.
21. Wishes on the owners – suitable for any family, possibly a second dog.
22. Wishes at the place of residence – all options for living are considered.