Geboortejaar: August 2018
Schofthoogte: 49 cm
Gewicht: 23 kg
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 10 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: Unknown
1. This is Dark. Simply Dark.
2. Year of birth is approximately: August 2018.
3. Appearance – half-breed. Mix of stray dogs. The coat is short. Color: black, white breast.
4. Weight is 23 kg, size at withers: 49cm
5. Health – healthy.
6. Neutered. Chipped. Vaccinated.
7. History of a dog
Little is known about Darka’s past. He just appeared in February 2019 in the village and began to run with other stray dogs. He was skinny, dirty and hungry, but at the same time it was clear from him that he was home before – he was drawn to a person, he really wanted to communicate, he was not afraid and he knew what a house was. At the same time, it was clear from him that he was not trained for survival on the street and was interrupted only by what kind people gave him. However, in spite of such a brief description of his story, there is one incredible clue … It all began in early September 2018. Late in the evening someone brought and threw into the trash three little puppies (presumably they were a month) – two girls and one boy. They were noticed, kind people fed them and began to look for where to attach them and as a result there was a distortion for them. It is true by the time when a rescue team was sent out for the puppies, the boy disappeared somewhere and only two girls were left in the trash. The girls were taken away. They were looking for a boy, but they did not find him. Pessimists decided that something bad had happened to him, while optimists believed that someone had taken him home. Returning to the present – Dark, like two drops of water now looks like those two girls. After catching, he temporarily fell on the same shelter, where one of the girls is sitting (the second has already settled down) and upon visual inspection it was clear that they are very similar. And he has the same age, very similar elements of behavior, he was found in the same village and for some other indirect signs, it can be argued that at 99% he is the puppy who disappeared in September 2018 … Now he is the shelter and really wants to find a new home.
8. Meals – no allergies have been identified. Eats dry food / canned food. Loves dog treats.
9. Character – general temperament – active, tied to the owner.
10. Attitude towards adults – friendly with everyone.
11. Attitude to children – was not tested on children yet, but friendly to everyone inspite of any size –so we think he fits in in a family with children over 10 years old.
12. Attitudes towards other males and bitches -To unfamiliar dogs shows interest. Acquaintance goes immediately, with the attack is likely to try to escape. With familiar dogs can easily run in the same area.
13. Attitudes towards cats – Unknown.
14. Attitude towards other animals – unknown. Not a hunter type dog
15. How to walk on a leash – accustomed to the leash. In case of extreme interest in the object, it may begin to pull. With a calm atmosphere – walks obediently ahead of the person.
16. Does any team know: teams have not yet been taught, as they have only recently taken them away. The plans of the basic commands.
17. How to drive a car: good
18. Can he stay at home alone – it is not known, but there are no pronounced destructive inclinations.
19. Toilet – accustomed 2-3 times per dat (shelter schedule)
20. Toys – he likes to play, frolics on the street.
21. Wishes according to the owners – there are no obvious wishes. Can be considered as a family with children over 10 years old.
22. Wishes at the place of residence – all housing options are considered.