Geboortejaar: Spring 2016
Schofthoogte: 44 cm
Gewicht: 18 kg
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 10 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: indifferent
1. This is Allya. Mix of corgi style breed with a huge smile!
2. Year of birth is approximately spring 2016
3. Appearance – small doggy with a big head. Big shining smile on her muzzle. Has paws like corgi breed, veru comfortable dog. Not a big high, around 40 cm. Beautiful chocolate color
4. Weight is 18 kg. Height at withers is 44 cm
5. Health – There are no problems with health. The dog is healthy
6. Sterilized. Chipped. Vaccinated.
7. The history of the dog. Once Allya came to the shelter by herself. It was two years ago (spring 2017). She was pregnant and was sterilized very quickly. We dont know her story. She came herself. The shelter is in situated enough far from the road, so probably she got lost but all efforts to find her family – got lost, no success. The dog is very friendly, opened, good in communication. Adores dogs snacks and ready to do all you need fpr snack’s, food-lover. But ready to show that she is a Person and wants to be respected by others co-friends. Very funny in her running by short paws and comunications. Smart doggy.
8. Food – in the shelter she eats dry food, preserves, adores dogs snack’s or any tasty food
9. Character – general temperament – friendly, opened, easy in communications, no fears, no fobbies, good brains, gets all very quickly.
10. Attitude to adults – Friendly with friends, rejoices
11. Attitude to children – for the family with adult kids becasue the dog is active
12. Attitude towards other males and bitches – indifferent. Friendly. Never ever showed any bad character. Gets acquainted very easy
13. Attitudes towards cats – unknown yet, probably indifferent. There are cats in the shelterm lives in a big aviary, she has no interest, can sniff.
14. Attitude towards other animals – no interest.
15. How she walks on a leash – good but can pull. The dog is active and likes to sniff, the person can control this
16. Does any team know – no. She likes to get snacks near the table but understnd very good that she should stay apart and wait her turn
17. How to rides by car – normal
18. Can she stay at home alone – not known yet. We are plan to check by request
19. Toilet – Accustomed, 3 times a day
20. Toys – likes to run, play with other animals ot be with a person in a good connection
21. Wishes according to the owners – Suitable for any family. She can stay with dult children and other dogs in the house.
22. Wishes at the place of – Better is house with a territory for free-range or house with a garden to stay there and lay down in the grass. Not a digger. Not a barking style dog.