Schofthoogte: 55 cm
Gewicht: 25 kg
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 7 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: oke
Wilt u genieten van een optimistische, vrolijke, gehoorzame hond waar u eindeloze wandelingen mee kunt maken? Dan is Sharlo echt een lot uit de loterij. Hij is zindelijk, baasgericht ,loopt netjes mee aan de riem en kent ook al wat commando’s, dus eigenlijk een kant en klare hond.
Houding tov volwassenen: Goed. Hij maakt graag kennis met mensen en benadert ze met een open vizier. Hij vindt het altijd gezellig en leuk dat u er ook bent!
Houding tov kinderen: Goed. Hij is heel zachtaardig en aaibaar.
Houding tov andere honden: Goed. Sharlo wil met elke hond vriendjes zijn en spelen. Hij kan prima als tweede hond worden geplaatst. Hij woont nu samen met 7 andere honden en dat gaat perfect.
Houding tov katten: Prima.
Kan alleen zijn: Sharlo is nu eigenlijk nooit alleen, er is altijd gezelschap van andere dieren en dan kan hij het heel goed.
Autorijden: Goed! Autorijden associeert hij met leuke dingen, zoals wandelen!
Voorkeur woonomgeving: Geen voorkeur.
Voorkeur adoptanten: Geen voorkeur
Gezondheid: Sharlo is gevaccineerd, gechipt, gecastreerd en heeft een dierenpaspoort.
De adoptiebijdrage voor Sharlo is 350,00 euro. Voor dit bedrag heeft u een prachtige, lieve, unieke en mooie hond die ook nog eens gechipt, gevaccineerd en gecastreerd is. Dit is inclusief de reis van Moskou naar Nederland en de bijdrage voor de verplichte veterinaire controle.
2. Year of birth is approximately: 2015
3. Appearance – half-breed, mix of stray dogs. The wool is medium. Color: white with black and red spots.
4. Weight is 25 kg, height is 55 cm height, length is 77 cm
5. Health – healthy, vaccinated, chipped.
6. Castration / Sterilization: neutered.
7. The history of the dog
Sharlo was born and began to live in the industrial zone near Moscow.
The volunteer met puppies when they were about 6 months old: 2 male dogs and 2 female dogs. “Well-fed moose” crouched among many tenants and guards. Puppies were happy people, willingly went to contact, play and have fun. Every time the volunteer came to visit the “moose”, the dogs ran happily behind the car, jumped and loudly barked. After the “meal” they came to thank each other, gave a paw and all their appearance showed that they are grateful for care and attention. Every day for dogs was a joyful holiday.
Unfortunately, soon a big trouble came, someone brought poison to the territory and one dog could not be saved. The volunteer urgently took the puppies and arranged them for quarantine. Puppies lived 2 months in a room, and then moved to a summer residence, where they ran through the 4th month, setting their own orders. Disassemble firewood, bite the roots of trees, drag hay – so the “kids” on the site were amused. Fun and carefree Sharlo and his brother and sister spent their time.
In autumn 2016, the dogs were transported to the shelter, where a new aviary was built for them. A large open-air cage with adjoining territory allowed to spend all time in games, fun and amusements. At first everything went well, “moose” did not need anything and carefree spent time. Twice a week they were visited by a volunteer, with them the workers communicated with them every day. Everything went well. Sharlo grew up, became more serious, tried to obey the person. With great love he met every time a volunteer, all the way showing that he loves and appreciates care. But unfortunately, in the spring 2017 the situation in the shelter has changed dramatically. Volunteers were no longer allowed to go to the animals, and only after 2 months it became possible to take them. On the day of the eviction, the volunteers took absolutely other dogs. The animals were severely depleted, it was clear that they had not eaten for about 2 weeks. Also, all noted that the animals were very frightened, sharp movements, and swings greatly frightened them. From fear, dogs squatted. It was painful to look at adult males.
Sharlo was taken to another shelter with his friends. For the first time the children were stripped in pairs and put in separate cages. Workers at the shelter immediately noted the good disposition of the dogs, surrounded them with attention and care and in a couple of months the animals fully recovered. In the rare moments when the volunteer came to visit his charges, Sharlo was so happy about the volunteer that it was impossible to calm him down in the first few minutes. Jumping above his head, barking loudly, kissing – the dog expressed his joy to a friend who did not forget him and came to visit.
In the winter 2017, the volunteer brought Sharlo and his sister Waffy to their home. For the first time, “moose” got into an apartment where they live with other dogs. Within 2 days the boy quickly settled down and accepted the rules of residence. Of course, he does not really want to sit in a cage, but he waits patiently when he is released to stagger around the apartment. The master sofa is a desirable place for Sharlo to lie around, stretching his paws in full growth. Cheerful and joyful guy is ready to kiss and hug for hours with the volunteer, he really wants attention, so he is ready to pester with “hugs” every minute, climb on the handles and lick, lick, lick. Sometimes it is unnecessarily annoying, but the comman “Brys” quickly gets him. The dog understands that it is necessary to fall behind and move aside. Also, too much loquacity stops meaningfully “SHSHHSH”. In general, Sharlo maximally tries to please a person, quickly understands what can not be done and tries, very much tries to deserve approval and praise.
The winter months have passed, Sharlo has mastered and became a 100% city dog. Change to face! The guy calmed down, quickly realizing that it was good to be a domestic dog, completely obeyed the requirements of living in an apartment. He quietly sits in place in the cage, when he is let out “to stagger” he quickly calms down, finds himself a comfortable place and lies with the master dogs, without disturbing the volunteer. Sometimes he finds entertainment by stealing something that can be chewed. But in general, Sharlo is a very attentive and obedient boy. Walking in the park the guy is open to communication with strangers. Be sure to come talk and look. He will give his paw and, standing on his hind legs, will kiss. Listening to the commends, he looks carefully at the reaction of the person, it is important for him to be praised, stroked, paid attention to him.
Sharlo is an opened, kind dog, ready to serve and win people’s attention. Despite the “lessons of life” he had gone through, he remained a very positive and affectionate dog. The person is the most important for him and wants very much to find his special family, his master, who appreciates the devotion and loyalty of a four-footed friend. Help him in this. Give a chance to a good guy to find his home. He is very much waiting for this.
8. Nutrition – allergies are not identified. Eats dry food / canned food. Loves dog treats.
9. Character – general temperament – cheerful, playful, joyful, very gentle.
10. Attitude towards adults – open to communication with everyone, loves and rejoices people, ready to play, hug and kiss.
11. Attitude towards children – he gets on well with children, very gentle with kids.
12. Attitude towards other males and females – with everyone friendly. Absolutely 1000% good.
13. Attitude to cats – Likes, it is interesting.
14. Relation to other animals – unknown.
15. As he walks on a leash – to the leash is accustomed, walks normally, sometimes can pull, but the command “Ko Mner” is sobering.
16. Does any team know: knows the commands: “To me”, “Nearby”, “Sitting”, “Lying”. The “Place” command. Knows the command “Walk around”. Of course In Russian. But he is easy trainable. So if you have time he is ready to study new words
17. How to ride in the car: perfectly! fun! He knows that he is going to the playground, that he will now run and play.
18. Can he stay at home alone – that is unknown, always stays with other pets. None of them destroy apartment
19. Toilet – 2-3 times per day. Out side.
20. Toys – not much interested in, likes to walk, from a person does not go far. Likes to play with a wand, with toys yet not familiar.
21. Wishes for owners – he is able to be the 2nd dog with any dog, non-conflicting. In the apartment of the volunteer he lived with 7 dogs and males and females, he is friendly with everyone.
22. Wishes at the place of residence -all options are considered, but preferably in an apartment or a country house in a family that will love and engage in it.