Geboortejaar: 05 Nov 2016
Schofthoogte: 54 cm
Gewicht: 23 kg
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 10 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: goed
Jozeph is eind december 2016 samen met twee zusjes en zijn moeder door een vrijwilliger gevonden. De pups waren zo klein en bang; pas als hun mama zei dat het goed was kwamen ze ook op het warme voer af, dat hen werd aangeboden. Jozeph bleek de meest toegankelijke pup. Toen het echt te koud werd is de hele familie naar een dierenkliniek gebracht. Fysiek was alles in orde maar de pups waren enigszins verwilderd. Een andere vrijwilliger heeft de hele familie in huis genomen en met behulp van een trainer de pups weer mensgericht gemaakt. Jozeph heeft zich ontwikkeld tot een actieve, speelse (zindelijke) hond die niets liever wil dan bij de baas zijn.
Houding tov volwassenen: Goed, Jozeph is goed opgevoed, adoreert zijn baasje en is absoluut niet eenkennig – een echte mensenhond. Jozeph loopt ook netjes mee aan de lijn. Hij kent ook al enkele commando’s.
Houding tov kinderen: Goed; gezien zijn speelse gedrag is hij meer geschikt voor iets oudere kinderen.
Houding tov andere honden: Goed. Hij vindt alle soortgenoten leuk en interessant. In het appartement waar hij nu woont, leven nog vijf anderen honden – reutjes en teefjes.
Houding tov katten: Goed.
Kan alleen zijn: In de bench met wat te kauwen als afleiding.
Autorijden: Perfect; hij vindt autorijden fantastisch.
Gezondheid: Goed. Jozeph is gevaccineerd, gecastreerd, gechipt en heeft een dierenpaspoort.
Voorkeur woonomgeving: Jozeph’s mandje kan zolang hij voldoende beweging krijgt overal staan.
Voorkeur adoptanten: Geen voorkeur. Hij kan ook als tweede hond geplaatst worden.
De adoptiebijdrage voor Jozeph is 350,00 euro. Voor dit bedrag heeft u een prachtige, lieve, unieke en mooie hond die ook nog eens gechipt, gevaccineerd en gecastreerd is. Dit is inclusief de reis van Moskou naar Nederland en de bijdrage voor de verplichte veterinaire controle.
1. This young dog named Jozeph (or Joe-Joe), lives at foster place
2. Year of birth is approximately: November 05, 2016.
3. Appearance – mix of stray dogs. The coat is short. Color: black with fawn.
4. Weight is 23 kg / Height is 54 cm
5. Health – healthy, quarantined in the vet clinic 2е months, after the fence from the industrial zone. Vaccinated. Chipped.
6. Castration / Sterilization: neutered.
7. The history of the dog
The volunteer found Jozeph, his sister and mother at the end of December 2016 in the industrial zone near Moscow. Before the New Year holidays, small puppies got out on the road, from the snow pit in which they lived with “Mommy”. It was cold and hungry, that’s why, despite the fear of the person, the kids, who turned 1.5 months old, barked loudly, asking for food. Very close to the hands they did not fit, so they taught “mommy”, but the smell coming from hot food with meat, prevailed over the fear. The puppies run to get food, the food was both delicious and hot. Soon they got used to everyday food, and at a certain hour they were already waiting for the “feed” to arrive. Jozeph approached the volunteer closest, was the loudest of all, he was evident that he was inclined to communicate, and only the appearance of “mommy” stopped him coming closer to the person. All the winter the kids spent in this muddy-snow pit.
One day, a volunteer came to feed the puppies, found them lying in the depths of the pit and unwilling to go out for food. Frightened, the urgently called catcher, caught the “kids” and took him to the clinic. Nothing serious happened to them, they were placed in a hospital, where they spent almost 2 a month. In the clinic itself, there was no opportunity to engage in puppies, which a little distanced the “kids” from the person. Therefore, when it was time to take them, Joseph and his sister were a little scared and even tried to snap. The volunteer “surrendered the ill-bred children” to re-education to the trainer. There, Joseph studied basic types of commands and rules of conduct with a man, was rightly noted as “a very good student.”
In 2 months the family moved to the volunteer apartment, where they lived all summer. At first, Jozeph did not give many things. For example, he long enough could not tolerate or did not want to endure, wait for the time of walking. Also, from time to time Jozeph allowed himself something to gnaw, from boredom-sake. In the apartment, the dog lived in a cage, for re-education, learned to be quiet, obediently execute commands, live in a person’s schedule. Children’s temper and the desire to play gave out the cheerful disposition of the guy. Therefore, re-education took a long time, but closer to the autumn, after castration, Joseph became a good boy. He was very good at walking in the park, obeyed and performed volunteer teams. In the apartment, he learned to behave decently. Has ceased to “squeak”, spoil things, became obedient, which allowed him to release from the cage for a long period. He really liked to sleep on the master’s couch, from which he enjoyed much. It was obvious.
Now Jozeph lives at foster place where he behavies very well. He develops in nature with other dogs, runs and plays. The dog is very cheerful, active, good for children, loves to kiss and cuddle with a person who knows. His fervent character is a teenager’s desire to play enough and jump in, jump and jump. He really wants to frolic! When he plays, he will necessarily pass to the owner, he will certainly talk. The attention of a person to him is very important, he knows that the owner is the boss and is in every way ready to make friends with a new friend. An unfamiliar person, he is not much afraid, but quickly navigates, and if this person is suitable for others, also goes to get acquainted. It is interesting, after all!
Jozeph is a good dog, a little bit shy for the first meeting, he is an affectionate and gentle friend, both for adults and for children. Cheerful, sociable, playful, affectionate – he will be a very good and devoted friend for anyone who will take him to himself. He really wants to have his own house and owner, it is evident how he reaches out to a man, while he is a very open dog, gives his paw, is ready to play and have fun. The boy has matured and now understands that the person is the main and he needs to like. He tries as much as possible to attract attention to himself, to be in the field of vision of a person, to come and pet. Jozeph will be a very good member of the family, he will definitely become a loyal and reliable friend. Without a doubt!!!!
8. Nutrition – allergies are not detected. Eats dry food / canned food. Loves dog treats.
9. Character – general temperament – cheerful, active, fervent, loves to kiss and play. For the first meeting is able to be shy, give him some time and good snack and he is yours! Not very much self-confident dog, needs time to get used, simply speak to him, hug him, give him a good snack and he will trust you forever
10. Attitude towards adults – open to all people, ready to communicate with any person, sincerely enjoys any attention to yourself, ready to be friends and kissing at once, easily and quickly goes to contact.
11. Attitude towards children – he treats little children and teenagers very well, everyone is happy, ready to kiss and play with everyone. He can be ironed and hugged.
12. Attitude to other males and females – absolutely friendly with everyone.
13. Attitude towards cats – unknown yet, ready to check
14. Relation to other animals – unknown.
15. As he walks on a leash – to the leash accustomed, walks well.
16. Does any team know: knows the commands: “To me”, a little “Nearby”, “Sit”, “Lie”, “Walk around”. The “Place” command should be repeated several times in Russian
17. How to ride in the car: good. likes to ride
18. Can he stay at home alone – not yet, only in a cage. wants to chew things, we learn him to behave well
19. Toilet – good, outside
20. Toys – likes to walk, ready to get acquainted with all passing. He wants to frolic, run, play. He plays with toys, but he’s very interested in the one who plays with him.
21. Wishes for owners – is able to become the 2nd dog, non-conflicting, not dominance. In the apartment of the volunteer lived with 6 dogs and males and bitches, with all was friends.
22. Wishes at the place of residence – all options are considered, but preferably in an apartment or a country house in a family that will love and engage in it.