Schofthoogte: 53 cm
Gewicht: 18 kg
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 10 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: goed
Kan alleen zijn: goed
Voorkeur woonomgeving: geen voorkeur
Voorkeur adoptanten: geen voorkeur
This dog named Gretta
2. Year of birth approximate age 2013
3. Appearance – mix of stray dogs. The coat is short. Color black with brown marks, ears small, semi-standing. A small pretty dog, now a bit too fat.
4. Weight 18 kg., Height 53 cm at the withers
5. Health – healthy, vaccinated
6. Sterilized. Chipped.
7. The history of the dog – The good old woman picked up a tiny puppy on the street, they would live together and rejoice, but unfortunately, when Gretta turned half a year her mistress died. The dog was not needed for relatives, and she was thrown out of the door. A half-year-old puppy, without a mother, is very difficult to survive on the street, and danger lurks around. Gretta lucky once again, her wandering in search of food was seen by volunteers and taken to a shelter. Now Gretta is safe but very much wants to become necessary and domestic again. Lives in a private shelter.
8. Nutrition – allergies are not present, eating both dry food and adores dogs snacks.
9. Character – calm, friendly, not fussy, offer to run – run, will stand still – will be arranged next to you. In general, Gretta is a potential victim, she does not know how to fight back, that’s why everyone is offended by her who is not lazy.
10. Attitude towards adults – a little timid with strangers to arrange Gretta to herself enough to scratch her tummy. Aggression is completely absent. There is in her some kind of obedience or something, a very cozy dog, you want to cuddle with her.
11. Attitude towards children – her relation to children is not known, but if we take into account its good-natured and flexible nature, it should treat children well.
12. Attitude to other males and bitches – Not aggressive, equally good and friendly to males and bitches
13. Attitude towards cats – Calm. we prefer a family without cats. Better with a friendly dogs.
14. Relation to other animals – unknown.
15. As he walks on a leash – on a leash walks well, without a lead even better, does not run away, tries to stay close.
16. Does any team know: does not know
17. How to ride in the car: a little clamped, needs to get used.
18. Can she stay at home alone – we think yes because she was a pet on her past.
19. Toilet – accustomed to a two-time walking
20. Toys – with a toy does not play, but enjoys running with you
21. Wishes for the owners – she can become a second dog in the family, an excellent companion dog, with pleasure Will share with you your hobbies.
22. Wishes at the place of residence – good if there is a house with a garden or farm