Nieuwe naam: Bubba
Schofthoogte: 62 cm
Gewicht: 35 kg
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 10 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: onbekend
Stuurt u gerust uw verhaal en/of foto’s naar firstname.lastname@example.org
We zien uw nieuwe verhaal graag tegemoet.
Beyoncé is een mensgerichte hond die graag voor de baas werkt. Hij kan soms wat eigenwijs zijn maar is goed te corrigeren. Hij is speels, vrolijk, vriendelijk en alert. Een leuke hond om mee te trainen. Hij is ook gek op hondenspeeltjes.
Houding tov volwassenen: Goed. Hij maakt snel contact en is zeer mensgericht. Hij houdt ontzettend van rennen en spelen, maar zal steeds het contact met de begeleider onderhouden. Hij kent wat simpele commando’s en wordt graag geprezen als hij iets goed doet. Soms kan hij wat trekken aan de lijn, maar hij is goed te corrigeren en geniet dan weer als hij een complimentje krijgt.
Houding tov kinderen: Goed met kinderen vanaf 10 jaar.
Houding tov andere honden: Goed. Eigenlijk is Beyoncé meer geïnteresseerd in mensen.
Houding tov katten: Onbekend.
Kan alleen zijn: Onbekend.
Gezondheid: Beyoncé is gevaccineerd, gecastreerd, gechipt en heeft een dierenpaspoort.
Voorkeur woonomgeving: Geen voorkeur.
Voorkeur adoptanten: Geen voorkeur.
1. This dog with a perfect character and kind heart named Beyoncé. Beyoncé lives in the private shelter.
2. Year of birth is approximately – 2015 year.
3. Appearance – very unusual color. White body and tail with black rufous, black mask on the muzzle, red eyebrows. Wool long, very soft.
4. Weight is 32.5 kg , the size of the withers – 53 cm.
5. Health-healthy. Vaccinated, chipped.
6. Castration/sterilization: neutered.
7. History of the dog
It is now everyone who sees Beyoncé hardly constrains his delight: unusual color, kind and attentive look, penetrating into the soul.
But recently dirty, skinny dog aroused indignation walking with children lodges mother and grandmothers. “No, don’t touch that dog! He is bad, sick, bites!!! “and again all driven, he wandered through the streets in search of food and warmth. He no longer looked into the eyes of all passers-by, did not rush in vain hope to find that only native smell… He knew his man was gone. His man has gone somewhere, and the others he does not need.
Surprisingly, Beyoncé did not stop believing people, so when a slender girl leaned towards him and said quietly: “Come with me, I will help you,” he went near. The girl was a volunteer. So Beyoncé got into the private shelter.
In the shelter Beyoncé got his new name. He washed and fed. Nobody shouted at him and tried to kick him. On the contrary, he started taking walks, talking to him, playing toys. And even started to teach the teams! Beyoncé liked it, and gradually he again became the old cheerful dog.
Beyoncé – lover to play and run, but never loses contact with a person. It is easy to learn teams, and the main encouragement for him is praise. It is a great joy to him that he understood the man and did what the man asked for!
A little intrusive, distracted when he gets bored with something to do, but if you show a soft persistence, he does what he wants.
Very pin, even very important canine affairs, like to sniff of another bush, throws and rushes to a man on an affectionate urge.
Active, responsive, kind and playful. Very happy with the communication and from the overflowing of his feelings at times trying to give both paws.
Sweet, very handsome, perfect boy.
8. Nutrition-allergies are not revealed. Eats dry feed/canned food. Loves dog treats.
9. Character – Perfect!
A volunteer experience about a dog.
Met today with this guy (January 2018)
Character never Nordic, but how pleasant in communicating dog
The joy of being able to take a walk again, at first eclipsed the fact that I’m behind him.
But when they came out on the field, he still drew attention to me and ran to the call
Leash a little pulled, but, contrary to my expectations, able to walk very decently next to you
Beyoncé love to play, I absolutely lightly went with him to walk without a toy
Had to improvise we played in “Catch Me” and ran a little on the deep snow
It is given to the game, but without fanaticism, it is very important to contact the person. Science has not yet been trained, but just for a few attempts Beyoncé learned the team “sit” and “lie”
And he is not so big eater to be ready for anything for food, he is just happy to interact and he likes to be praised
10. Attitude to adults – very trusting, quickly comes contact. Very good!
11. Relation to children-to the family with children over 10 years.
12. Attitude to other males and females – To Other dogs are indifferent. Good in connection. Focused more on a person
13. Attitude to cats – unknown
14. Attitude to other animals – On other animals does not react.
15. As goes on a leash – to a leash accustomed, can slightly pull.
16. Does any team know: clearly does not know the team, but is easily trained.
17. How to ride in the car: unknown. Ready to check
18. Whether it is possible to stay at home alone – unknown.
19. Toilet – 2-3 times per day (shelter schedule)
20. Toys – loves to communicate with a man, loves mobile games. Can play toys.
21. Wishes by hosts – Suitable for families with children.
22. Wishes in the place of – All variants of accommodation are considered.