Schofthoogte: 42 cm
Gewicht: 14 kg
Ras: Mix of stray dogs
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 10 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: goed
1. This ballet dog named Belaa or Bella or Belka. Lives at foster place with other pets.
2. Year of birth is 2017
3. Appearance – half-breed. Mix of stray dogs. The coat is short. Color: zoned with unusually beautiful color transitions. Creepy tail with a crochet with a white tassel on the tip, neat stand-up ears.
4. Weight is 14 kg, the size at the withers is 42 cm
5. Health – dog is healthy. Vaccinated. Chipped.
6. Castration / Sterilization: sterilized.
7. History of the dog
Belaa was found on an early frosty January 2018 morning on the side of a busy highway. The cars passed by, people hurried to work, and no one cares about the unhappy puppy with a short fur, shivering from the cold and pressing one already frostbitten foot. But Bella was lucky, still there was a man who, in the bustle and haste, could not pass by, leaving the animal to die a painful death from the cold.
When the puppy was half dead from the cold wrapped in a warm blanket and put into the car, the guard from the neighboring construction site came up and told that the dog was thrown out of the car more than five hours ago. He himself could not help, because he did not have the right to leave the workplace, but he saw everything from the video surveillance cameras. How could you do this to a tender, small puppy than she could not please ?!
Belaa was immediately rushed to the clinic, where she was assisted. She miraculously survived and did not get serious frostbite.
Now Belaa lives at foster place with a person who saved her life. Belaa is very affectionate and man-oriented dog. She is very cheerful and clockwork, enjoys playing with other dogs, gets along well with the cat. But the most important thing for Belaa is a person! For the sake of a gentle word and look, Belaa is ready for anything!
The betrayal of the former owners left their mark, and now Belaa is afraid to go out into the street, she is very scared that she can again be an unnecessary toy thrown to the side of life. And only out of gratitude to what gave her a new life, Belaa is very much trying to learn to walk on a leash and enjoy the walk.
Belaa is still very young and very much hopes that one day she will have a real, not a temporary home. That she will be noticed by that person who will help to completely forget all the bad things that happened in her life. One who will not scold puppy missteps, but will teach her good manners. Belaa really wants to be necessary! To play toys, get acquainted with such a great and wonderful world, make new friends, go for a walk, knowing that she will definitely come to her real Native house, where she is waiting for delicious food, a warm corner and caress of the HOST!
Master, please come quickly, Belaa is waiting for you!
8. Nutrition – allergies are not identified. Eats dry food / canned food. Loves dog treats.
9. Character – general temperament – very cheerful, likes to always be close to the person, but at the same time is able to be shy. Normally shy, not crazy shy, In any unfamiliar and frightening situation, it is very touching to the person, seeking protection.
10. Attitude towards adults – With all people is very good, a little cautious with men but not deadly.
11. Attitude towards children – suitable for a family older than 10 years.
12. Attitude towards other males and females – Quietly and kindly applies to other dogs.
13. Attitude towards cats – good, cats do not touch, has no hunter instinct. Sometimes can be interested in sniffing. Lives with dogs and a cat now.
14. Relation to other animals – unknown.
15. As she walks on a leash – on a leash walks, but obviously she is afraid, in training to walking on a leash there is already a lot of progress.
16. Does any team know: knows the command “place” in Russiam “MESTO”, successfully studies other teams.
17. How to ride in the car: perfect!
18. Can I stay at home alone – yes, she can stay at home with her cofriend – cat. Furniture does not spoil, but due to age “tries on the tooth” other items that are in the access (shoes, brushes, slippers, etc.)
19. The toilet is accustomed. Also is accustomed to a diaper.
20. Toys – likes to run, play, likes toys
21. Wishes for owners – suitable for any family with children older than 10 years, with other pets.
22. Wishes at the place of residence – all options for living are considered.