Schofthoogte: 53 cm
Gewicht: 25 kg
Houding tov volwassenen: goed
Houding tov kinderen: vanaf 10 jaar
Houding tov teefjes: goed
Houding tov reutjes: goed
Houding tov katten: unknown
1. This dog named Alissa. Nowadays Alissa lives at foster place not far from Moscow. In her past Alissa was a domestic pet
2. Year of birth is approximately 2012 year
3. Alissa has no breed, she is a stray dog. Mix of stray dogs. Her wool is short. Color is light red.
4.Weight is around 25kg, the size at the withers is 53cm.
5. Clinically healthy
6. Sterilized. Chipped. Vaccinated.
7.The story is the dog
Alissa was picked up on the street by a small puppy of a compassionate woman. Alissa’s life was developing successfully, her owner loved, fed well, walked with her twice a day. Alissa was not embarrassed that the apartment had 12 more cats, with her calm character was all the same. Then there were still a puppy and a puppy boy. And Alissa accepted them with her usual calm and benevolence. The main thing is for the owner to love and the owners of all her pets loved, but one day she died and all her wards orphaned . The cats were quickly attached to the different familes, were adopted, and Alice and two more dogs got into overexposure. Soon two dogs were taken away, and Alissa was left alone, and the redheaded girl lives on overexposure for three years, remembering her owner and a cozy, well-fed life. So you want to be turned on her attention, it can be externally and it does not differ in any way, but in character and temperament it is ideal for living in a family. Alissa is moderately curious, cheerful, very focused on the owner. She is sure that she will quickly become attached to the new owners and will be is correct. Give her a chance.
8. Alissa eats canned food, porridges, dry food. Loves canine delicacies. Allergy is not revealed.
9. By her character Alissa is an active, unobtrusive. But caresses love. The owner will be tied.
10. Alissa is very friendly with people
11. Alissa perfectly fits in a family with children older than 10 years.
12. To males and female – the attitude is calm. It’s time to get acquainted, but with the intrusive behavior of other dogs it can snap at them. With familiar dogs, it’s easy to run on one territory.
13. Nowadays Her behavior with cats is unknown. Used to be in her past she lives with 12 cats.
14. The relationship to the birds is unknown, most likely calm.
15. To the leash is accustomed, at first can slightly pull, then calmly goes near.
16. Teams – unknown
17. Several times she ride in the car, but it was three years ago. Was good.
18. She is able to stay at home alone but good if she can spend more time outside with a person
19.Tolet is accustomed 2 times per day (she can walk often if need)
20. She does not like much toys. But she likes to run, but not for long, then walks with the owner.
21. Alissa is able to become a second dog in the family, better that the first dog was of a calm nature. You can treat the family with children over 10 years old.